Saturday, February 10, 2007

1987 - How it all started

Hello,
I think it would be a nice attempt to remember our activities in
Christ Nagar School in chronological order. I think I shall start off
from 1987 (when we joined the school).
But, please pardon me if any mistake occurs, as it is purely based
on memory. Any correction is welcome. All of you may store these
information one after the other (like a novel) that by the end, we
shall be able to remember our good old days, and make a diary of that.

Starting off, in 1987

April 4th Sat(or 6th Mon) - We wrote the Christ Nagar entrance
examination.
9th Thu - Results declared - We are selected
11th Sat - Interview for entering into CNEHS
May last week - We get prepared by buying books etc
June 1 Mon - Our first day in Christ Nagar. I join 5D class
in the ground floor (third room from the left)with KP Suresh Kumar
sir as the class teachers. Other batches were A, B, C and E formed
few days later. Other teachers were
English - Mr.Madhu
Malayalam - Mr.Harindran Nair
Hindi- Mr.Sukumaran
Mathematics - Mr.KP Suresh Kumar
Basic Sciences - Mr.Aravindakshan Nair
Social Sciences - Mr.Vinod
Work Experience - Mr.Mathew
Moral Science - Mr.KP Suresh Kumar
Sorry,I do not remember much about other batches.
The first day was half day, and we went back home enjoying.
June 2 - The second day of CNEHS. We started going on to the classes.

To continue in subsequent sessions.
Give your suggestions regarding continuation.If you feel boring, I
do not want to continue. Or else, I shall continue in my next mail.
Yours sincerely,
Sundar Singh

No comments: