Saturday, February 10, 2007

Memoirs of Christ Nagar IX

Hi to my dear batch,

Thanx to Anil and Gopikrishna for replying to my mails.

There was an awakening for one week amongst our batchmates, once I
sent an incomplete list of batchmates. Now,around 15 to 20 are left
to be found out. Are you all in search for them or is the spirit
lost?

I am continuing with the memoirs in our Std VI.D. Here are certain
events that happened to our batch this year. I hope Arun Soman might remember him getting caught by Pattarkalam father thinking that he was me (during our classroom sweeping
session, which used to occur everyday morning by turn). I hope at least some of you may remember our visit to Aruvikkara dam, Science & Technology Museum etc on July 14th. Also, remember the excursion by some to various places of North Kerala (I didn't go). Remember, once we were taken to Kalabhavan theatre by the school authorities during the International Film festival and shown a movie. Remember our changing seats everyday by rotation from front seat to back seat.

I cherish the memories of the friendship I had with Rakesh G &
Sharat Gopal in 6th std. Hope they too remember me. It was during the 6th std that the morning song (after the prayer at 9:30), some songs were added extra like "Sare jaham se acha", " Therihe samey" which are there in our tongue tips still. I remember Boban drawing beautiful pictures from the textbooks. I also remember him filling answer papers at tremendous speed in Social Studies exams. Hats off to you !!

So, shall we go through important events in our batch in 6D? Wait for
the next session.

Yours sincerely,
Dr.Sundar Singh

No comments: