Saturday, February 10, 2007

Memoirs of Christ Nagar XLII

Hi all,

I am back in Trivandrum yesterday, and will be here some time. I could meet some like Surej etc, want to meet more. Any plans of batchmeet?

To Thomas sir, I tried to register my name in the Alumni group form that you sent, but the form could not be 'submit'ted in spite of repeated trials. Thanks for all your efforts sir. Before we close our memoirs session, let us remember our teachers.

A Suresh
Aravindakshan Nair
CS Paramanandan
Devadas E
Fr.Berthold
Fr.James Pattarkalam
Fr.Thomas Vempala
Gabriel N Kumar
Gangadharan Nair
George Eapachen
George Mathew
Harikrishnan
Harindran Nair
Jayaraj
Joseph Louis
Joseph Sylvester
K P Suresh Kumar
MA Varghese
Madhavan Nair
Madhu D
Mathew
Moses
Natarajan
PJ Carri
PJ Jacob
Sukumaran
Thankappan Pillai
Thomas Devasia
Thomas Joseph
TT Antony
Vinod
Vinod M
VK Joy

To continue with the lady teachers in next session,

Yours sincerely,
Sundar Singh

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello everyone , my name is michael john i am from the 2013 batch of christ nagar.
I am honored to a student of christ nagar , for i been studying there for 13 years of my life and now i know what it means to be a christ nagarian .
I am here to bring to your notice that a christ nagar band reunion is going to be conducted on christ nagar at 3.00 pm on june 29th. So i kindly request you all to bless thie occasion with your hearty presence. Thankyou.