Saturday, February 10, 2007

Memoirs of Christ Nagar XXXII

Hi to my dear batch,

Nice to see response in our group, and thanx to Anil, Nitin & Josey for the same. I have all my previous mails stored with me, but I can't take the initiative due to poor knowledge of computer
technology. I would be happy to see them (as well as those of others) well arranged as a website or blog, or any other suitable. I do express my sincere cooperation in this venture, if anyone of our computer technologists or engineers will take up the initiative for the same.

Continuing with the memoirs of Christ Nagar Std X.E,

Malayalam : It was taught by Lisamma teacher.
Ist paper: It was from the main text book. The chapters included Velayil VilayunnaVidyabhyasam (Gandhiji), CV yude manasaputri (CV Raman pillai), Oru katha janikkunnu (MT Vasudevan Nair), Bhoomiyude avakashikal (Vaikom Muhammed Basheer), Namukku oru nadakam kalikkam (Sankara pillai), Prometheus; and poems like Geetanjali (Tagore – Kunjappa), Leela (Asan), Bhoomikku oru charamageetham (ONV Kurup), Hamsavum Demayanthiyum, Shakunthala, Bharata sthreekal than bhavashuthi, Kshanaprabha chanchalam (Ezhuthachan) etc. My tongue and finger tips are flowing with the 10th std poems and I feel like reciting at least few which I remember, but I am controlling myself, as I do not want to bore you.

To continue with Std X.E Malay II paper in the coming sessions,

Yours sincerely,
Sundar Singh

1 comment:

alish said...

Can u tell who wrote that bharatha streekal tan bhavashudhi. And whats original poem name