Saturday, February 10, 2007

Memoirs of Christ Nagar XXIX

Hi to my dear batch,

Nice to contact all of you once again. By God's grace, I am fine here. Sad to see the decreasing no of mails, and the absolute pin drop silence from everybody.

Continuing with our batch sessions in IX.C,

Starting off 1992,
Jan 3 – Feast of Fr.Elias Chavara
Jan 16 – Trivandrum North Revenue Dist Youth Festival
Jan 24 – Last date of Youth festival
Jan 26 – Republic day

Feb 1 – Sugama Hindi exam
Feb 24 – School Anniversary

March – Final examinations
5 – Mal I, Mal II
6 – Eng I, Eng II
9 – Hindi, History
19 – Phy, Geo
20 – Che, Bio
23 – Maths I, Maths II
24 – WE, Moral
26 – Computer

April 20 – Results out

To continue with Std X.E (our last year in school) in the next sessions,

Yours sincerely,
Sundar Singh

No comments: