Saturday, February 10, 2007

Memoirs of Christ Nagar XII

Hi to my dear batch,

Nice to contact all of you once again. In view of the interest shown by many of you like Renju, I am reciting the song 'Lead Kindly light' before you.

Lead kindly light, amid the encircling gloom,
Lead, Thou me on
The night is dark, and I am far from home,
Lead, Thou me on
Keep thou my feet, I do not ask to see
The distant scene, one step enough for me.

So long Thy power, has blessed me sure it's still,
Will lead me on.
O'er moor and fen, o'er crag and torrents till,
The night is gone.
And with the morn those, angels faces smile,
Which I have won, long since and lost awhile.

Thanx for now. I shall respond to Rejith in the next session. To
continue in the continuing sessions,

Yours sincerely,
Sundar Singh

No comments: