Saturday, February 10, 2007

Memoirs of Christ Nagar V

Hi to my dear batch,
I am back in Ludhiana.
Before going into day by day activities of 5D, I shall try to
recollect some of the faces in 5D with me. It includes 59 students
including Aravind, Vinay Shenoy, Binu VV, Boban R, Chandramohan,
Chintu Philip, Sreeram, Surej S, Sooraj Krishnan, Asif Hussain, Manoj
EG, Manoj N, Manoj M, Manoj MS, Jeril John, Robin Alex Panicker,
Deepu Gopinath, Sajimohan, Sibi P John, Sunil Sreedhar, Anand,
Sabarisree, Sabu Anzar, George M Alex, Ginto KJ, Rakesh Raghudharan,
Sujith John, Dinkar KV, Sanju Mathew etc etc.
In 1987,
June was our first month in Christ Nagar. At the end of the month,
we had a monthly test in which Boban R got first rank.
July,second month, again Boban came first in exam.
August- We became more busy studying.
Ist terminal exam on Aug 25, 27, 28
The strike began on the 31st when our teachers started raising
slogans and prevented us from writing the exams. Remember the
incidents of lathicharge,and that of pouring ink over Fr.Berthold's
loha (?fact,?rumor). First term exam suspended....
Sept 5- Onam
Sept 24 (Thu)- Classes restart
Oct 14 - 21 - Strike again (restart on 22nd)
Dec 7, 8, 10, 11, 14 - Second Terminal Examinations]
Dec 15 to Jan 3 - Christmas vacations. Also,National games in TVM.

1988,
Jan 4 - classes reopen
March 9, 10, 24, 25, 29 - Final examinations (SSLC exam in between
in 16 - 23)
End of 5th std

Next session, 6D (my sixth standard class)

Hi dear, I am in fact frustrated to see the poor response of
everybody. If nobody is interested, I am thinking of even stopping
these sessions (if I do not get reply to this mail by somebody, I
presume that no body is interested and decide to stop the sessions).
Moderator, if you want the list of all the members of our batch to
detect the missing links, I shall try to collect as much as possible
(say 220 or 230) if you want to. I shall try to give this in 10th std
batches as XA, XB, XC, XD, XE .Ask me if you want to.
Welcome to the newcomers like Riaz and others. Hope you still
remember me.
Yours sincerely,
Sundar Singh

No comments: